The Best Seafood Near Washington, D.C.
A large amount of seafood is consumed every day in the world, and it provides high-quality of animal protein that our body needs. It is recommended that at least two kinds of seafood should be consumed each week and one should be oil-riched, which helps our brain to function well.
Fish, shell, shrimp, and crab are the most common seafood in restaurants. Whitefish is very low in calory and fat, and fresh tuna and sardines helps to build our bones and teeth, and also reduces the risk of heart attack. Shellfish is rich in zinc which is essential for skin and muscles. Shrimp is good for kidney and crab contains the essential trace elements. Popular restaurants in America are Captain D's Seafood, Long John Silver's, Quiznos, Crab Pot, etc. Find more from the following brands.
Choose My City
Popular Seafood Rastaurants
Applebee's is an American grill and bar casual dining restaurant chain that was founded in Decatur, Georgia by Bill and T. J. Palmer in November 19, 1980. The headquarter is located in Kansas City, Missouri, US. By the end of 2013, there are 2003 restaurants across the United States and 15 in other countries. Its menu includes steaks, sandwiches, burgers, salads and an extensive bar snacks and appetizers. It also provides a very interesting and healthy menu for kids under 12 including meals, sides, and drinks.
Long John Silver's is a U.S based fast-food restaurant founded in 1969. Its menu consists of combos, meals, platters, family meals, baked meals, tacos, sandwiches, sides, kid's meals and desserts. Family meals are divided into three different sizes- 8 PC?12PC and 16PC to satisfy the needs of different famlies.
Captain D's is a fast casual restaurant chain, distinguished by its specialty in seafood and fish and chips. Classic dishes include 2pc batter dipped fish and catfish feast. It is also welcomed for their low carbohydrate menu such as shrimp skewers menu contained in seafood category, coleslaw menu contained in side dishes.
Formerly known as Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, Rubio's Coastal Grill is a fast casual restaurant chain specialising in Mexican food, especially fish tacos. Its menu primarily consists of grilled seafood tacos, seafood burritos, salads and bowls, chicken and steak, enchiladas, veggies, nachos, quesadillas, side items, desserts, drinks and kids menu.Get Locations
- The Original Fish Taco$2.99
- The Original Fish Taco - 2 Taco Plate$6.99
- Fish Taco Especial$3.29
- Fish Taco Especial - 2 Taco Plate$7.49
- The Coastal Trio - Original Fish Taco, Salsa Verde Shrimp Taco & Regal Springs Tilapia Taco$8.99
- Cabo Plate - Original Fish Taco, Classic Grilled Shrimp Burrito, Pinto Beans & Chips$10.49
- View All »
Also called QIP Holder LLC, Quiznos is a fast-food franchise restaurant specialised in toasted submarine sandwiches. Quiznos is the second-largest submarine sandwich shop chain after Subway in North America. Besides submarine sandwiches of different flavours, it also offers salads, soup, desserts, side items like fried chips and fried chicken.
People Also Viewed
- Donuts Near Washington, D.C.
- Brunch Near Washington, D.C.
- Burger Near Washington, D.C.
- Pizza Near Washington, D.C.
- Seafood Near Washington, D.C.
- Mexican Near Washington, D.C.
- Bakery Near Washington, D.C.
- Chicken Near Washington, D.C.
- Barbecue Near Washington, D.C.
- Sandwiches Near Washington, D.C.
- Italian Near Washington, D.C.
- Steak Near Washington, D.C.
- Indian Near Washington, D.C.
- Thai Near Washington, D.C.
- Coffee Near Washington, D.C.
- Smoothies Near Washington, D.C.
- Applebee's Menu
- Arby's Menu
- Burger King Menu
- Chick-fil-A Menu
- Hardee's Menu
- Jimmy John's Menu
- KFC Menu
- Little Caesars Pizza Menu
- Marco's Pizza Menu
- McDonald's Menu
- Papa John's Pizza Menu
- Pizza Hut Menu
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu
- Raising Cane's Menu
- Sonic Drive-In Menu
- Starbucks Coffee Menu
- Subway Menu
- Taco Bell Menu
- Wendy's Menu
- Zaxby's Menu